miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

Scary Hallowe'en

Do you want to work individually or with a partner? If you choose the second option, choose your work companion. Write the name/s, level and group:

Carles Riera, 
4rt B Group 2

What's a glog? Write your own simple and clear definition.

A Glog is a fun multimedia Tool permitting us to generate a kind of collatge or mural digital to publish on the Internet.

Surf and watch Glogster application. Do you like it?

Yes, I like the Glogster application. I think the application is fabolous for more things. For example: explain a lot of tings...

Which tools can you add to this web or application? Write almost 4 of them.

To explain better the instructions and operations.
Being able to move with: pictures, letters, etc. ..
I really feel that the Gloger application is good.

Create your own Hallowe'en Glog. Upload it in 4th ESO Blog. DEADLINE: Thursday, 3th November '11

http://lituz.glogster.com/scary-halloween/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario